Edward Jones Guided Portfolios Pricing Groups
One of the features of the Edward Jones Guided Portfolios Program is the ability to combine your Guided Portfolios account with your other Guided Portfolios accounts or those of people related to you into what we refer to as a Pricing Group. The combined value of your Pricing Group is used to determine the monthly program fee charged on each of your accounts. By combining accounts into a Pricing Group, the monthly program fees may be reduced. How we combine your Guided Portfolios accounts and those of related clients will depend on the types of accounts involved (e.g. individual, corporate, trust, etc.) and the following criteria, explained below:
- Type A accounts are defined as your individual, joint, informal trust, sole proprietorship, guardianship, committeeship, TFSA, and registered retirement accounts. Type A accounts will be grouped with each other if they are held at the same Edward Jones branch, have the same mailing address, and share one or more of the following:
- The same last name
- The same Social Insurance Number
- The same Edward Jones Relationship Group. (If you have worked with your Edward Jones advisor to group your account with other accounts for the purpose of planning and establishing financial goals, that is a Relationship Group. Your Relationship Group may be the same as your Pricing Group. Please contact your Edward Jones advisor if you have any questions about your Relationship Group.)
- Type B accounts are defined as your corporate, association, partnership, and formal living trust accounts. Type B accounts may be grouped with your Type A accounts and with your other Type B accounts. In either case, all of the accounts in the Pricing Group must be held at the same Edward Jones Branch, have the same mailing address, and share both of the following:
- The same Edward Jones Relationship Group, and
- At least one beneficial owner.
- Related clients' accounts: Your Pricing Group may also include Type A and Type B accounts belonging to other clients in your Pricing Group even though those accounts may not meet the above criteria with your own account(s). For example, if your spouse or partner is in your Pricing Group and has two or more accounts which are eligible to be grouped together, then those accounts will be included in your Pricing Group even though they do not meet the above criteria with your own account(s). In all cases, a Guided Portfolios account cannot be included in more than one Pricing Group.
- Government accounts can only be grouped with other government accounts if they are held at the same Edward Jones branch, have the same mailing address, and use the same tax ID number for tax reporting. Government accounts will be grouped with each other but not with Type A or Type B accounts.
- Formal testamentary trust and investment club accounts cannot be grouped with any other accounts.
Please contact your Edward Jones advisor if you have questions about your Pricing Group.